Friday 22 September 2017

sweet feeling today / 22-24 sept 2018 holiday


Today is a bliss silent event, thank god.

I'm online, while listening to Alvvays 2014 self titled album, while watching FB, the cynical funny exchanges between Thukul Cetak and Neon Berapi, and watching Umaru-chan and Kill Me Baby in Youtube (reading the subtitle while listening to Alvvays song being played).

They were friends, and despite the differences, and the threat of going to court, I guess they are and always be friends that poked upon each other.

Just like the kids in this noisy CC playing games with each other.

I met my mom and my bro the day before, everything and everyone and every story was right and fine.

It looked like it's going to rain, but up to 5 pm, the rain yet to come. The sky is bright with murky colors of heavy clouds filled with water drops that looks like it's going to drop soon.

And yet everything is still windy and dry outside.

Some of my relatives were quite angry due to the change of date of the Awal Muharram.

At first, I shared on my FB about how the date took change, from the Mufti POV, but then i guess it's a mistake when I saw my relatives sarcastic replies.

It was a mistake because I realised it's just silly to get angry since everybody, including those angry relatives,  are actually enjoying the Friday holiday (since the next day is Saturday, so most will just take leave from Friday up to Sunday).

So why bother? Just forget the small things, and stay in this lovely idleness under the bright murky Friday evening sky.

Wish you guys all the peace and the warm happiness.



How do I get close to you?
Even if you don't notice
As I admire you on the subway

When it's dark outside your house
You won't let anybody out
And keep a padlock on your door

One more cocktail
And I'm on your trail

If I should fall
Act as though it never happened
I will retreat
And sit inside so very quietly

How do I grow old with you
Even if you don't notice
As I pass by you on the sidewalk

When it's dark outside your house
You won't let anybody out
You're keeping a dead girl in the closet

One more cocktail
Is it a good time
Or is it highly inappropriate?

If I should fall
Act as though it never happened
I will retreat
And then go back to university

If I should fall
Act as though it never happened
I will retreat
And sit inside so very quietly

Why won't we stop?
Why won't we stop?
Why won't we stop?

If I should fall
Act as though it never happened
I will retreat
And sit inside so very quietly

If I should fall
Act as though it never happened
I will retreat
And then go back to university