Friday 21 July 2017

if I would, could you?


What I felt about Chester Bennington's suicide, is this.

Everybody makes mistakes, everybody had some sort of "past", every men you knew or never bothered, had and lived through their own Troubles.

I have friends who died at young age, some friends still struggling with addiction, jobs, life and whatever hell life has placed them. Some have moved on, on their own unique path.

Some achieved success, some saw faraway places. Some still begging in their prayers.

That's why I hate trolls, the norms of this generation.

They like to laugh on other's shittiness.

The truth is, most men I knew, try to walk as upright as they could,  with their Troubles in their back laying silent.

Some tripped, snapped and made decisions they could not revert.

I don't think most guys of the younger generations knew this, it seems to them whining is normal. And laughing at other's shit is normal.

It should be reminded, people have round shoulders for bearing heavy loads.

Alice In Chains - Would

Know me broken by my master
Teach thee on child of love hereafter

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Drifting body it's sole desertion
Flying not yet quite the notion

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Into the flood again
Same old trip it was back then
So I made a big mistake
Try to see it once my way

Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?
And left you here alone?

Am I wrong?
Have I run too far to get home?
Have I gone?

And left you here alone?