Wednesday 22 February 2017

the threat is real


I write this because I felt disturbed.

First, about Malaysians, and what I read here. https://www.ismaweb.net/2017/02/kes-rempuh-basikal-adakah-pemandu-wanita-cina-diberi-perlindungan-istimewa/

It seems that whatever happens in Malaysia, it will somehow will be twisted into polemic of us versus them.

Since politics gains advantage by it, authority won't take action yet people will feel emotionally fired by it.

My point is, why create an un-necessary threat in your head?


Second, events on a personal scale.

I found out that too many people I knew, suffers from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

You fail in life or whatever, that's ok because that's what life is. But building blocks of wall to people or stonewalling, and naming it under disguise of religion, tasawuf or whatsoever, (oh I got to protect my thoughts from this because it somehow disturbs my ibadat), for me, is quite prospetrous.

You spend your full effort with something you like or whatever, that's ok because that's what life is. But complaining and bitching about it, blaming with generalisation, for me, is just insecurity.
There are other people who are better than you at art or writing, didn't get recognition yet felt cool about it because of pure passion.

You fail in life or whatever, that's ok because that's what life is. But building blocks to your own bloody family, with endless blaming and playing victim, for me, is just pure bollocks.

You spend your full effort subtly trying to win a lovely girl's heart, that's ok because that's what life is. But feeling that her other friends as a threat, is just insecurity.
Confidence is the key to win your girl, not some shit insecurity in your mind.

My overall point is, why create an un-necessary threat in your head?  Are you so paranoid enough that you drive other people, especially to those who care, to become threat in your head?



Anyhow, the best thing to act upon this is just forget and ignore.
It's not worth it.

I think in the previous post I've mentioned about a friend who is now a senior lecturer in UM.
There's also some friends, one who got Ir and is now in Korea, another friend who still in the oil and gas line.

Now now, I'm not bragging, because it's not my success, it's theirs. To brag about it is the same as that nude emperor who being told that he's wearing colorful fabulous clothes.

My idea is that, even though Malaysia is shit, there are people, whom I knew at least, manage to carve their own greatness and to be really good in what  they do.

So, don't fill your life with these small shit things, feel big about life, and remember, our life is really too short to feel threatened from others, unless you are being robbed or being pointed by a gun on your face.

To fill your life with threats of minor issues, small minded issues is just despair, oh dear. It's just pure bollocks.