Monday 2 January 2017

a theophylline island in the prednisolone sun


Around my house


Somedays ago, when I tried to exercise to improve my lung function reading, (in 2006 it was 550, now it is less).............I walked along with my nebulizer and a handphone to call wife should I get into trouble since there are naughty dogs around and I can't run fast.









Coming back from Hospital, in my wife's car

Someday ago too.




Bought this book sometime around 2012 i think. Only continue reading it in the present time while waiting busy doctors and while being hopeful that medication is working around the body like it should,


Madam Gomi

This is my cat, Gomi. Her name taken from a character from http://tanganpunyakerjaii.blogspot.my

She couldn't meow. A dumb-mute cat. Had delivered kitten twice but the kittens went missing (taken away by neighbours).

She and wife have a love-hate relationship. She's not allowed to gain entry to our apartment.







Cooking

sometime ago too, a day when my health improved, and somehow wife's not working.

Since she was still asleep (the night before she took care of me) and I was wide awake, I cooked asam pedas.

Used ikan mabong.

Cooked the fish with the asam pedas gravy and left it, called my mom and forgot about it.

I was careless, nevertheless I'm genius enough to take away the fish before it "breaks", ie the flesh to dissolve into the asam pedas gravy and let the fish bones swimming away in the gravy making the eating activity inconvenient.

Take away quickly the fish when it's done, ok?
 
 Put vegetables instead.


 Fried vegetables with ketchup






 Had the wrong idea of preparing this "hot" dish to improve the lung function.
 It doesn't.
But it was good.


 

 I separated the vegetables from the asam pedas gravy as I want to "stick" the vegetables with the spicy-green-chillies-ketchup sauce in a stupid idea to improve my lung function.




 Final dish. Wife's still not awake. Maybe she realised she doesn't need to wake up early to prepare any dish.





When you're on a holiday
You can't find the words to say
All the things that come to you
And I wanna feel it too

On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain

When you're on a golden sea
You don't need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone

On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain

We'll run away together
We'll spend some time forever
We'll never feel bad anymore