Sunday 9 October 2016

sonna ka o shi te ru ki mi to

This video above is something sweet. I watched this during 2010 at Bintulu, when "Welcome to NHK" was aired at ASTRO that time.

Anyhow,

Seeing this video again, made me reflect on my life.

I was that inclusive insecure guy, and somehow my wife now, was an insecure girl, our story is quite alike the Welcome to NHK series.

The big age difference between us also is quite the same. (she's born in 1989 while i'm 1982)

I realise we just knew each other for just a short period before we got engaged and tie the knot. 

And yet,

sonna ka o shi te ru ki mi to. 

(if you want to know the meaning then go to 0:30 seconds of the video)

Met lots of people, went thru ups and downs, and somehow, I also didn't expect that I would got engaged and married. 

My life was hecticly shit and busy back then.

She was drowned in her own sorrow back then.

Maybe, both of us need saving from our lives, and yet somehow, some alignment in the stars, some writing at God's leaves, at some moment back then, we saved each other's life, I guess.


“Do not read, as children do, to amuse yourself, or like the ambitious, for the purpose of instruction. No, read in order to live.”
Gustave Flaubert