Monday 21 March 2016

Death

There was an accident early this morning that shook us all.

"Us" here is the people in my Site project, from the Korean Main Con, all the Client/Subcons/Consultants, and people working around Millenium Tower, Jalan Damanlela, Damansara.

As I passed my site, along the Sprint Highway, I was shocked and saddened to see a body wrapped in newspaper, lying lifeless early this morning.

Almost all who work in the vicinity of Millenium Tower knew of two homeless fellas "living" around this vicinity.

Yup, we used to buy them food and drinks.

Both are mentally challenged. One is an Chinese Aunty, the other was the Malay guy.

Since all of us there lead our busy work schedule, we can only do what we could.

I remember buying foods or drinks.

The aunty was ok, but sometimes she would scare us with her violent screaming.

But we could just see.

And pity her from a far.

And to day 21/3/2016, we seen the last of her, lying at Sprint Highway,  lifeless.