Saturday 28 February 2015

Paint It Black



Video : Intro of the 80’s show : Nam Tour Of Duty. 

Shown in Malaysia’s TV2 during the 80’s-90’s


Song : Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones


I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore, I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
With flowers and my love, both never to come back

I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
Like a newborn baby it just happens everyday

I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and I must have it painted black

Maybe then I’ll fade away and not have to face the facts
It’s not easy facing up when your whole world is black



Rolling Stones - Paint It Black