Sunday 18 January 2015

Q T π





18 January 2015 Today's activity : at the Vet Clinic with Bubu (orange color) and Cokobi (black-white-pandalike-combination-color). Vaccination.






Photo : Artice DearThelma, The Star newspaper 18 Jan 2015

For women out there, please do not be used or abused. 

A good guy should never coerce money from the women.

I see it in front of my eyes for years, and I read it again today. Broke my heart everytime.


They say, abused kids will one day turn up to be the abuser. I think I rather be alone n not married.

Other notes :

Man usually have a game called "control". 

They usually made you feel silly about yourself so they can one-up-manship you.

Do not argue, you'll get tired. Keep quiet and built up yourself. The time will come.



alone,

listless

breakfast table in an otherwise empty room

young girl,

violins, (violence?)

center of her own attention

mother reads aloud, child tries to understand it

tries to make her proud

the shades go down, it's in her head

painted room

can't deny there's something wrong


don't call me daughter, not fit to
the picture kept will remind me

she holds the hand that holds her down
she will... rise above...

the shades go down