Friday 13 December 2013

livin' on a prayer

part A :-

this Friday the 13th morning, I woke up only to find my android phone gave an alert message.

Somebody changed the password to my email, and so the phone could not access the email.

Shit.

This ain't the first time, the first time it happened was on last Wednesday.

Both incidents also caused my blog firdaus-9898.blogspot.com to be "removed" from Net.

Last Wednesday, this havoc caused me to get screwed up by my boss that Wednesday morning as I couldn't print out the "smoke curtain installation weekly report" from my Sub-con, for that morning's meeting.

Somehow, I called a friend to help and, I retrieve both the email and blog is being reloaded to the Net.

It happened again this morning.

Now, I don't know what caused this, whether some computer virus or some shit asshole.

My primary concern is my email which is connected to this blog, is also being used for my job.

You may think it is just easy for me to just register a new email.

Hell, I had to re-print all my name cards for my email, had to tell my boss, my clients, my-sub-cons, the BOMBA officers in charge of my project, just to tell that my email's changed, due to hacking?

This does not include those registrations I made with this email, IEM, BEM, etc.

The first time this happens, I don't care as long as I got my stuff back.

But the 2nd time it happened, I notice it always happens whenever I commented regarding Islamic stuff.


Part B:

Nevertheless, I should count my blessings, this afternoon, as I got back my email, my blog and completed this.

If the hack is caused by a virus, then I'm cleaning this laptop, but if it were caused by a hacker, well, I want to show Dear Hacker this photos.

Dear Hacker must have gotten my email password, and read my emails and for sure he/she must have read about a report for a smoke curtain pre-Test for BOMBA.

Well, Dear Hacker, thanks for not screwing up too much, as I did completed the planned smoke test as per below photo, despite having the trouble caused by your act.


Notice on this photo, you can see the areas of the shop.

now, the smoke test starts by releasing smoke into the area


by this time, the smoke detector detected the smoke
then it gave signal to the Fire Alarm Panel, which then switches on all the bell in the building.
The fire alarm bells rings throughout the building.



the below photo shows the smoke curtain activated automatically to prevent smoke from going to 2nd floor area shops

 the below photo shows the smoke curtain fully closed down. and the smoke spill fan is activated automatically to exhaust all the smoke out from the building

 photo below shows one of the smoke spill fan that is exhausting the smoke out from the building.






when the smoke finally clears due to the action of smoke spill fan, one can see clearly the smoke curtain.

next, we demonstrated that the smoke curtain can also be switched on by fire alarm panel, manually.
The maintenance team for the building can choose to activate the smoke curtain on wherever floor chosen.

Thank God, despite all the personal mishaps, I still managed to follow through my team to successfully carry out our pre-Test before BOMBA test scheduled sometime soon.

Part C:

Now, as this project is planned to be completed by this year, we need to push more manpower and resources.

I don't think I might have the resources to update this blog as often as I could.


And so,
See you guys next year!

"Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer"

Once upon a time
Not so long ago

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough
Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

[Chorus:]
Whooah, we're half way there
Livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a prayer

Tommy's got his six string in hock
Now he's holding in what he used
To make it talk - so tough, it's tough
Gina dreams of running away
When she cries in the night
Tommy whispers baby it's okay, someday

We've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

[Chorus]

We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got

[Chorus]